Dr. Robert Lancer
Don't let your disorder become your identity
The program offers:
- Assessment of treatment needs.
- Identification of triggers (situations, places, people) that create anxiety for you.
- Learn to live with uncertainty, fear, and doubt.
- Identify irrational beliefs and behaviors associated with social anxiety.
- Learn how to rethink the way you think.
- Alternative and effective strategies to avoidance and reassurance seeking from others.
- Develop a gradual exposure hierarchy that helps you ‘Face Your Fears’.
- Assertiveness and communication training.
- Learn how to shift from negative thinking to a mindset of positive momentum.